Eric and I decided to get our sweet Macey's ears pierced. Eric started to chicken out as we pulled up to the mall, but got over as we got closer to the store. After filling out the paper work and signing away any liability Claire's could have we got down to business. Eric had to sit in the chair and hold Macey's arms down and her head back. It took longer than usual because the girl who was going to do it, was training some other people. We decided to get Macey some cubic zirconias instead of the little daisys that they suggested. Macey loves diamonds already. The piercing was quick and painful. Macey screamed pretty loud while the lady was doing it, but was over it in a few minutes. She looks amazing and isn't having any problems with them. She was a beautiful girl before and now loves to accessorize herself.
I Do Now
5 days ago

2 comments:
Love the bling and she looks happy and ready to do more shopping. Cute picture...
Awww, I love them! Annagrace is finally getting her's done for Christmas this year. If it were up to me I would have done them a long time ago. Tyler is the one who's been holding out.
Post a Comment