Six wonderful years have gone by so quickly. We decided to go out and celebrate for a little. Eric wouldn't tell me where he was planning on taking me. We started driving down town and I knew exactly where we were going. Eric took me to the Melting Pot. He had flowers waiting for me on the table and insisted that I bring in my presents. After a few minutes a couple sat across the from us and wished me a Happy Birthday. Apparently my sweet husband forgot to check the wrapping paper before he wrapped my presents. We explained the mix up and they wished us both a Happy Anniversary. The food was great as usual. The Melting Pot is an amazing place to celebrate an amazing marriage. The presents were pretty good too.
The Things That Howl In The Night
5 days ago

3 comments:
Congrats! You look amazing in these pics Tabitha--so pretty. 6 years! Well done. :)
CONGRATS!!
Great Pictures!
I love that Eric hasn't changed - eyes always closed.
Post a Comment