Well we are in our 34th week and it's crazy but I'm ready for her.
To meet her, to see how she looks like Caden, me or Eric.
To introduce her to her big brother.
To melt my strong husbands heart.
We are ready to welcome this little girl into our family BUT we will be patient and wait for her to grow stronger, bigger and healthier each day.
So for now we nest, here is her room
I really enjoyed sewing and putting this room together for her. I was able to sew things I never have before and I think it turned out pretty good.
I Do Now
5 days ago

5 comments:
I love it I think you did a great job. How did you do those pictures on the wall? So talented. Well we are excited about her coming too. You are talented with the needle. I can't wait til I can sew with you.
It turned out really cute!
I love it!!! So cute, you did an awesome job, I love the pics on the wall, did you make them, or where did you get them!!! So excited for you to have a girl they are so fun!!
Hope your doing well,
Luvs!
its so cute! you did such a good job! very girly!
Tabitha Fuller!! This is Annie Sego. I found your blog after seeing you on facebook and I was so excited! I loved seeing all the pictures of your little boy and family! That is so exciting that you are having a girl. I hope everything goes really well with the labor! Send me your email so you can see my blog, it's private, which is lame, I know! Hope you are doing great! I was so happy to see all that you are up to! chad_pickett@yahoo.com
Post a Comment